Monday, February 22, 2016

Lemonade Stand


Sometimes preschool days are perfect! The sun is shining, the kids are all happy, and the craft MGT sent is too cute to stand (see what I did there). 

 
 Today the mood of the class was so wonderful. After we assembled these lemonade stands and cut out our money, I literally sat back and enjoyed watching them play. I didn't give them any instructions other than "it's your free time. You can choose any activity you'd like to play with." Everyone wanted to play lemonade stand and that is what they did. 
 They were all so cute running back and forth to each other's stands paying for pretend cups of lemonade and exchanging money.

I noticed today how close these kids have gotten to each other. I noticed that some are attached more to one friend than another but that they all get along so well. 
 I noticed today that this class is very aware of what is going on around them. They are happy together, silly together, quiet together, sad together. 


I also noticed today how cluttered my class room is. Time for some spring cleaning i guess. Days like today are my favorite kind of preschool days. I could do this forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment